Areas of Expertise
Dr. Brooks has expertise in the following areas:
- Abdominal surgery
- Stomach Ulcers
- Colon Cancer
- Inguinal Hernia surgery
- Umbilical hernia repair
- Laparoscopic gallbladder removal
- Laparoscopic colon removal
- Thyroid removal
- Parathyroid gland removal
- Treatment for colon disorders
- Cancer treatment, with emphasis on breast and abdominal types
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Breast cancer lumpectomy and mastectomy
- Breast conservation therapy surgery
- Skin cancer, including melanoma
- Emergency laparotomy (i.e. small bowel obstruction)
- Vascular Access Ports for chemotherapy (i.e. portacath)
Your health insurance policy may cover the cost of your surgical consultation and treatment. Consult your insurance provider for further details.
Contact and Appointments
Michael E. Brooks, M.D., F.A.C.S.
2260 College Avenue
Fort Worth, TX 76110
Office Hours by Appointment
Closed noon-1pm for lunch
Please also note the emergency service hours.
Dr. Brooks named to Fort Worth, Texas Magazine's Top Docs in 2014
Dr. Brooks is in private practice with Brooks Surgery Clinic.
Brooks Surgery Clinic is now offering a patient portal for patients to engage Dr. Brooks (see labs, medical information, request refills, referrals, and message Dr. Brooks). We also offer non-emergent/urgent online appointments for established patients.
Dr. Brooks is looking forward to taking care of you, your family and friends at Brooks Surgery Clinic.